One of a kind mixed media artwork made with repurposed Tshirts, hand stitching, block printing, and cyanotype dying.
- This piece was made at the time of year when the summer converges with fall. I was inspired by the miriad of vibrant colors, shadows, light, and textures that comes along with the changing of the season - and how they all interact.
- This artwork is completely one of a kind.
- Made with scraps from repurposed Tshirts, hand stitching, block printing, and cyanotype.
- Mounted on a 6x6 wood panel
- Wired on the back and ready to hang. Can be hung on a thumb tack, nail, or screw or stand alone on a shelf or mantel.
-To learn more about my process follow me on instagram @allison.mckeen